Inexpensive Designer Brands That Americans Can Wear To Work
18 Jun, 2014
Working in America does not mean wearing a simple white shirt and blue trousers to office every day. Take a look at people rushing to their destination on New York streets and you’ll spot office-goers wearing some fabulous clothes by distinguished labels. We have put together some splendid designer clothing ideas for Americans that are ideal for professional wear.
Beginning With The Ladies Work Attire
- Keep the conventional blue, black trousers aside and go for avant-garde shades. Grey-brown pants from Armani featuring classic pleats look excellent with light-coloured shirts. Or you can team a crisp white shirt with Burberry olive green pants. Add a stylish vest and you’ll surely beat all the fashionistas at work.
- Burberry and Armani’s stunning pencil skirts too, for corporate wear. Attractive and elegant, these can be paired with feminine blouses and statement heels.
- A striking bag has the ability to change your entire look. Girls can dress up a basic ensemble with a chic designer creation. Cavalli Class, Gucci, Versace; offer exquisite leather satchel bags in classic hues such as black and white. Salmon pink, light yellow, royal blue, are attractive shades you can opt for. However, make sure the bag is simple and not filled with flashy detailing such as ruffles, studs etc.
Exclusive Garments Hand-Picked For Men
- Apart from a black or blue suit, another style which is a must-have for men is a smart pinstripe suit. A stand-out pattern, it also lengthens your frame. Some fashion houses that are famous for creating well-fitted suits include Vitale Barberis, Cerruti and Dolce & Gabbana. When it comes to suits, having a neat tie is inevitable. The wide range by Fendi and Ferrari will make shopping easier for this accessory.
- It is vital for men to have several shirts as they can be worn with trousers; and with jeans as well on casual days. Balmain, Calvin Klein, Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana; all have shirts in various patterns and colours that will certainly leave you spoilt for choice. Moreover, they are favoured by celebrities such as Gerard Butler, Matthew McConaughey.
Pondering what to wear to office can feel like a dreaded task when you stand in front of your wardrobe filled with boring garments. Add these designer clothes and you’ll love getting dressed for work. You can flaunt these outfits not just in America but also in other countries also, for professional meetings or visits.