Ladies, Feast Your Eyes On These Fabulously Stylish Blouses
20 Nov, 2012
A girl’s wardrobe has the more number of blouses as compared to denims, dresses, etc. There are different types of blouses out there, in several hues and styles, which can be teamed with pants, skirts or jeans. Females often prefer exclusive brands over local ones since a designer blouse is not only made from the finest quality material and showcases superior craftsmanship, but it also reflects the global trends. Presenting some popular fads in blouses and a few premium brands making them.
1. Shirts, Wear Them to Office or a Night Out, Always a Favourite
Shirts form an indispensable part of your corporate attire as they are worn with trousers or as part of a suit. Brands such as Dolce & Gabbana are popular for their well-fitted shirts. You can opt for classic shades such as white, black or dark blue. Made out of cotton, these long-sleeved shirts can be comfortably worn throughout the day at work.
Short sleeves are a good option especially during summer but more to break the monotony. A half sleeve green shirt with delicate ruffled sleeves by Miu Miu teamed with beige pants would certainly be a refreshing change.
Black shirts with some bling can also be worn to a swish club. A fitted shirt by the Italian brand Just Cavalli has a decorative button and the brand logo on the left chest. Team the shirt with skinny blue denims, boots or stilettos and some funky accessories to complete the party look.
2. Blouses with Leopard Prints are Here to Stay
Leopard designs have gained immense popularity among the female fashion brigade and are considered a must-have. Just Cavalli is renowned for their signature animal prints collection. Make a bold fashion statement with a jersey top with tangerine leopard spots all over. This Just Cavalli creation has a plunging V-shaped neckline and an interesting twisted knot detail at its base.
Stand apart from the rest with a chic blue leopard print on a Dolce & Gabbana knit blouse with long sleeves that have a long silhouette.
3. Pink Still Remains a Desired Shade in Woman’s Blouses
Even though blouses are offered in numerous shades, pink receives special attention from the ladies. Some of the top picks in this shade consist of:
- The light pink full-sleeved cotton shirt from the Canadian label Dsquared can be worn under a grey blazer or can be teamed with a pair of jeans for a casual occasion.
- The sleeveless blouse in hot pink from Armani with a waterfall front is as aesthetically beautiful as is comfortable and stylish. It comes as a relaxed fit with soft pleats flowing from a high round neckline.
- An utterly sophisticated silk blouse in salmon pink made by Italian label Ferre just cannot be overlooked. With short sleeves and an open neck, the blouse has a distinct cross over front, which needs to be tied at the side. You can flaunt the wide neck or wear a pearl necklace to add to its grace.
You may be sure about your right size in women’s blouses however, as each brand has its own unique sizing and hence you must make it a point to try the blouse before you make a purchase to ensure a perfect fit. Fabric, cut, style and colour are other important attributes that are essential in deciding on the blouse you wish to acquire.