Paris Fashion Week Highlights 2014 – 2015 Clothes For You
16 Jul, 2014
There are 4 major fashion weeks organized globally and Paris Fashion Week is one of them. The prestigious event, that attracts famous celebrities and renowned designers from all over the world, is conducted semi-annually in Paris. This year the Fall/Winter Haute Couture show was held from 6th to 10th of July.
Some of the major highlights of the event were
- The runway was ruled by French and Italian labels including Versace, Armani, Valentino, Christian Dior, Elie Saab, Jean Paul Gaultier and Chanel etc. Needless to say, there was thundering applause when their designs were showcased.
- As far as their clothes were concerned, they mainly focused on dresses of varying lengths in an array of patterns, textures and shades. Materials such as organza, silk, lace, etc. and embellishments including embroidery, sequins and tassels were employed to beautify the garments.
- Winter trends were underlined by displaying leather and fur jackets and long sleeved dresses. Most designers opted for flat footwear in numerous styles right from tie-ups to sandals.
- The celebrity glam quotient was high too. Charlize Theron looked absolutely gorgeous in a gold mini dress by Christian Dior. Harry Potter star Emma Watson wore a sexy black lace Valentino outfit. New entrant to the mothers group, Kim Kardashian, looked stunning in a revealing Givenchy ensemble. Jennifer Lopez donned a strapless white hourglass dress by Versace with her hair pulled back tightly revealing her flawless complexion.
The outfits showcased are certainly to die for but they also come with a hefty price tag. At LuxeButik, we make it possible for all the fashionistas to get outfits inspired by this fabulous show for a fraction of the cost. Don’t believe us? Check out these options
- Wear a designer jacket this winter. Not only will you feel warm but also look hot! Have a look at a Givenchy jacket with an unconventional design. The beige jacket crafted from wool can be teamed with denims and a chic blouse. Or – a pink jacket by Versace Jeans Couture is great for women who like vivid yet chic coats.
- Long-sleeve Givenchy outfits that hit below the knee can be worn to work on chilly mornings. Other brands that make garments on the lines of the fashion week include Roberto Cavalli, Fendi and Burberry.
Check out few Exclusive full shows of Paris fashion Week 2014 – 2015
ATELIER VERSACE Exclusive Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture Autumn Winter 2014 – 2015
Elie Saab Exclusive Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture Autumn Winter 2014 – 2015
DIOR Exclusive Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture Autumn Winter 2014 – 2015
Valentino Exclusive Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture Autumn Winter 2014 – 2015
Chanel Exclusive Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture Autumn Winter 2014 – 2015